In order to implement the above-mentioned program, CIM has set up following 15 functional
sector committees with clear roles and responsibilities under the leadership of Executive Board
- Startup and Innovation Program Implementation Committee
- Agro and Tourism Sector Committee
- Bank and financial Institution Coordination Committee
- Local Provincial and Federal Government Coordination Committee
- Energy Management Committee
- Trade Fair & Exhibition Committee
- Corporate Social Responsibility Committee
- Economic Coordination Committee
- Women Entrepreneurs Committee
- International Relations and Local District Chamber Coordination Committee
- CEO Club Management Committee
- Human Resource Development Committee
- Import Substitution and Export Promotion Committee
- Late Mahendra Golchha Industrial Research Centre Management Committee
- Membership Committee.
In order to get constructive feedbacks and suggestion particularly on the policies issues, CIM has nominated group of senior advisors of prominent national figure.
Mr. Rameshwor Khanal, former secretary of Government of Nepal having outstanding experiences & knowledge on broader economic issues, structural changes and revenue administration.
- Mr. Purushottam Ojha, former secretary of Government of Nepal and have deep experiences & knowledge on international trade and custom administration related sector.
- Mr. Shyam Dahal, a retired government employee with long working history on trade & transit and custom.
- Mr. Mahabir Pun, renown national figure on innovation, president of National Innovation Center, nominated as Senior Advisor for CIM StartUp & Innovation Committee.