Strengthen Industry Academia Linkages through R&D with an aim to supply academic knowledge, information & facts to take informed policy decisions fostering sustainable economic development.
- Encourage university graduates to do research on economic issues.
- Motivate faculty member of University to undertake short-term policy research
- Conduct academic discourse on economic flavor
Students, Research Scholars, Academician & Industrialists.
- Support to cash incentives to Master Level Students to undertake their Dissertation/ thesis on Broader Economic & Industrialization issues (5 thesis per year)
- Support to Faculties to undertake Independent Policy Impact Study (10 Studies)
- Conduct Industry Academia Dialogue Series on quarterly basis.
Hulas Wire Industries Pvt. Ltd
|S.N||Name of Students||Research Topic|
|1||Ujwal Raut (M.Sc) PUSOE||Management of Traffic Congestion in Biratnagar|
|2||Anuska Shrestha (M.Sc) PUSOE||Household Waste Management in Biratnagar City|
|3||Bikash Yadav (M.Sc) PUSOE||Assessing the industrial waste in the industrial corridor of Biratnagar.|
|4||Etikshya Regmi (MBA)||Assessing the condition of Industrial relation in the Biratnagar Industrial Corridor|
- 5 Issues for short-term Policy research (for Faculties engagements) identified
- Rational of Electricity Demand Charge
- Varies on Import duties (Raw materials vs Finish Products) & its impact on Nepalese Garments sector?
- Subsidy Loan to Women & other MSMEs & local growth
- 2 Mahendra Golchha Industry-Academia Dialogue Series has been organized
- Series 1: Economic Growth: Outward versus Inward Orientation as A growth Strategy (6th October 2021)
- Series 2: Contemporary Economic Development and Monetary Policy Practices in Nepal, 18th November, 2021